Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sugarcane Juice


ABBEY: When I was a child I grab a small part of sugarcane and munch it until the sweetness is gone. When i came here is Singapore they're offering a cup of the juice for 1.8sgd. Sticks of sugarcane will be fed into a machine that will extract the juice and voila a very sweet all-natural drink. No need for munching. All you have to do is to sip and relax as the sweetness fills your mouth.


WILL: Whenever I have a chance to sip this very very refreshing drink, I will. Sarap kaya. For only $1. :) Definitely my favorite! 

3 comments:

  1. Sugar cane juice? I haven't tasted one! Sounds very sulit ha. For $1, you can already have a refreshing drink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meron na rin sa Pinas ngayon nyan...hehe try SM City Makati, for only 25pesos. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, nakita ko meron din sa SM North pero di ko natry.. hehe

    ReplyDelete