Skip to main content

Heinz (Singapore) Tomato Ketchup Blended with Balsamic Vinegar

ABBEY: I don't like the taste of tomato ketchup as it was too sour for me when I was a child. Maybe because I was just used to dip my fries or chicken in banana ketchup. It is also "part" of the sauce recipe of spaghetti in Philippines. Some people really use it for that purpose. 

But as I grew up I get accustomed to it and began to like tomato ketchup. Here in Singapore we preferred Heinz. I can't wait to tickle my taste buds when Wilma told me that we won 4 bottles each of Heinz tomato ketchup with balsamic vinegar. And I thought how sour was that? :) 

We tried it in fried pork liempo and it was delicious. The sourness of vinegar and sweetness of tomato is a good match. As usual just like any other tomato ketchup, the aftertaste is rusty but wine-like-taste. 




WILL: Balsamic vinegar marry tomato and vowed to be together for forever, haha, and their baby is Heinz Tomato ketchup blended with Balsamic Vinegar. Good choice tomato, good that you accept balsamic vinegar's proposal now we are enjoying the taste of your product. ;) 
      Heinz promoted this and as a lover of each of their products I am very excited to have a bottle of 4. We both won and take home bottles. 
      The taste is extra-ordinary. Love the extra kick of sourness. And for saying thank you to Heinz, we ask our friends to take some of the bottles and so they can try this new innovation. Before we ran out ketchup, we always check if Heinz is on our weekly list. Each bottle costs $3.40. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...