Skip to main content

8 Noodles (Dine on 3) at Sentosa Island

ABBEY: After soaking on the pools of Adventure Cove and when the rain started to fall, we headed to 8noodles at Siloso Beach. Right timing to sip a hot bowl of soup on a cold weather. 

Although I ordered Hakka-Style Braised Minced Pork Noodles, a dry noodle, they still give me a delicious soup to complete my meal. The noodle is firm and the sauce is tasteful. Each serving is big but costs around SGD16. It took a while for our food to be served maybe because we're too early to dine, but its worth the wait.

I enjoy putting shrimp paste on my noodle so much that allergy started to kick in ;) It was manageable though. We took snaps on their veranda and went home.











WILL: It was the celebration of my 30th birthday so I want it in some sophisticated and yet affordable place to pig out. Since we will spend whole morning at Sentosa, it is better to look for a diner inside that island. Before that day I searched and searched until I finally found the 8 Noodles located at Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa. 
      After our water splashing at Adventure Cove, around 5pm we alighted at the Beach Front station of the tram and boarded the bus to Siloso Beach. It rained that time so the noodles and hit soup will he great. 
      We sat, we ordered and we burped! I ordered the Pork Rib Noodle Soup. I was astounded as the waiter put our food one by one. They have a big serving, one order can accommodate two hungry tummies. 
      Time to linger in, their soup is so delicious that all I want to do sipped it directly out from the bowl. Haha! The noodles is nicely done, al dente, the way I like. And the most unforgettable pork ribs... it seems that the cut was from a dinosaur, haha, the ribs is huge and the meat is so tender, I really don't need to exert an extra effort to take it from the bone, the pork taste awesome just compliment with its soup. 
      Chat ordered for Homemade Wanton Noodles Soup and she gave me some of her dumplings, it is delicious also. :) 
      This place is a great find. Thanks to Noodles 8, you can contact them 63711019 / 65 6371 1010  yeeching.koay@shangri-la.com. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...