Skip to main content

Shakey's Pizza Singapore

ABBEY:  When I was a child only a few pizza parlor are available in the Philippines. One of these is Shakey's. I always pass by on it as the jeepney terminal to my home is adjacent to it. It was memorable to me because as we are about to ride the jeep a kidnapping incident took at Shakey's. Enough of the CSI story. 

Shakey's Philippines is represented by a mascot in a red-yellow suit with red cape. I don't know if they will have one here in Singapore. But it is good that they opened shops here. We went to their branch at Liang Court in Clarke Quay. We were warmly welcomed by their staff and we were given our table. We tried their salad, BBQ chicken wings, beef lasagna and of course their pizza (cheese lover). The servings are big. We shared the delicious meal and talked about anything. Its as if we went back to Philippines. The taste and aroma stays the same. We were already outside the mall when we remember that we should have ordered mojo potatoes. We didn't see it on their menu or maybe we were just excited to indulge on the pizza. 

So we went there for the second time and first ask if they have mojos. We got ecstatic when they said yes. We came there as we redeemed Wilma's voucher for a free personal pan pizza. The dip really complement the mojos. We enjoyed our second visit as much as we enjoyed the first. Coincidentally, we were given the same spot of table as before :) 














WILL: As I heard the news that Shakey's pizza opened its first branch at Junction 10, I asked Abbey to treat me there someday, but that someday never happened. 
      The Man above knew what I really want, He let me win a Shakey's facebook contest so we can dine at their 3rd and newly opened branch located at Liang Court. 
     As it is so accessible, after our cruise at Singapore River via River Explorer, Abbey, Chat and I walked for 5 minutes from Clarke Quay to Liang Court and dined at their newest branch, even without the voucher. Haha! 
     We ordered 1 solo meal which consisted of pasta, pumpkin soup and coke that costs $14.80, one 9" Cheese Lover Pizza coats $18.80 and Chat asked for a salad $4.80. 
     Pumpkin Soup is my favorite, gosh I am craving for this since last year, oh I really miss their pizza. I ate two slices and got so full. Abbey and Chat shared the pasta and I never got the chance to taste it. Haha. 
     Our second time in here was when we go for passport renewal. This time I make it sure that the voucher was with me. We ordered the free pizza and a basket of Shakey's Famous Mojos worth $4.50. When the mojos were served, we were shocked that it is too many for us to eat. Hmmm I declare that mojos here is nicer than the one in Philippines. 
     Thanks Shakey's Singapore for a great opportunity to dine for free. ;) Go guys to their branches from services to the food, you will surely be satisfied. ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...