Skip to main content

Mandarin Orchard's Triple Three: Lunch Buffet (1-for-1 DBS Indulge Promotion)

ABBEY: Wow a second buffet in a month. Another cheat day for me, but its worth it. Triple Three is at Mandarin Oriental hotel at, yes you guess it right, 333 Orchard Road. 

They cater mostly Japanese and North Indian cuisine when we visited. But they also serve foods from the West like honey-baked ham, roasted beef and chicken, and barbecued pork ribs. 

My first plate was consist of naan, pappadum, tikka (chicken, lamb and fish). Then I had the Western one. I really liked their pork ribs matching with garlic fried rice. On third trip, I indulged in slices of salmon, and crispy japanese fried chicken. I washed them all down with calamansi juice, fruit punch, and masala tea. Haha. Then I got few cuts of watermelon and a stick of strawberry potong ice cream. 

Since it is a 1-for-1 deal, we paid only 80SGD including GST and srvice charge; usual price is 68SGD.







WILL:  This lunch is to celebrate our investment #7 which occupied almost all of our time from the start of January until first days of July 2015. We know we deserves this. :) 

We reached Triple Three around pass 12noon. After we were escorted to our respective table Abbey and I moved urgently to check out why they were named as one of the best buffet here in Singapore. 

They have Indian and Japanese cuisines and meats, meats and meats. What I love the most in this buffet? All! Haha. But I fell in love with poori, penne pasta, pork ribs, & freshly fried tempura. Even though they do not have a long selection what they served to us was enough to keep us from comparing this to another buffets that we have went to. 

This really proved that you do not need to serve more variants of food but it is about how tasty your it is being served to your diners. 

Hooray! Triple Three virgin no more! Thanks DBS Indulge for 1-for-1 deal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...