Skip to main content

Hop Inn Hong Kong

ABBEY: Looking for a place to stay at Hongkong? I greatly recommend this one. This hotel accommodated us for our 3days/2night staycation for 2070hkd. We stayed there during Chinese New Year celebration. 

Though the building lobby is not nice that much, guards are there to monitor and secure the premises. Once you go up at the 9th storey, Hop Inn freedom wall will welcome you. Past guest wrote their experience and wishes to the inn on their local currencies. We were greeted by their staff, done the paperworks and handed us the key to our room. She even booked us our tickets to Disneyland; very convenient. Wifi is free and its fast. 

The room is small but very cozy; from sheets, pillow, and towels. Its very clean. Everyday our shampoo and body wash were refilled and they smell good too. Hot and cold drinking water are available for free and they also have common room where you can have tea or coffee. In the room is a large collection of VCDs, DVDs, and books ready to be watched and read. 

Below the hotel are Chinese restaurants that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. A 24-hour convenience store and a turkish diner are nearby as well. Nearest MTR station is Tsim Sha Tsui. A few blocks from Hop Inn are the science museums, Avenue of Stars, and the bay where people are flocking to watch the pyrotechnics for Chinese New Year.


















WILL:  Let's hop in at Hop Inn. Before going to Hong Kong, I gather as many information as I can from friend Denise. Oh, again, thanks Denise for creating an itinerary for what you called our honeymoon for nth time. Ha!ha! She told me to browse on forums at Pinoy Exchange and as she commanded me, I went to that site and overflow of info really occurred that time.
      Many hotels were posted there, from the dirtiest to the well known and well recommended by the commoners. I checked all of the inns and hotels' rates as we are going there on Chinese New Year, and I ready myself to see a sky-high prices.
      As I pray, I want a place that will give me comfort and yet on the range of our budget. Then I saw Hop Inn. One by one must check everything, form blogs to forums up to their Facebook page. After 3 days, I asked Abbey if the price per night ranges to our budget. He agreed and we immediately booked for 4D3N.
     As we entered the place, I am praying that all that I read will be true. When we saw the room, my heart leaped with joy as my eyes lies upon the very white bed sheets and comforter. The air inside has no foul smell and the bathroom is so clean.
     The Hop Inn never know how to lie, they are very conveniently near to MRT, a walking distance to the Avenue of Stars, Post Office and Museums. They also have a common room that you can borrow books and DVD or just seat and relaxed a bit with a hot coffee and tea at your side.
    The stay is awesomely comfortable. Thanks Hop Inn. Very recommendable indeed. Please visit their Facebook page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...