Skip to main content

Red Dynasty Paintball Park

ABBEY: We got this at Groupon and this deal sold like hotcakes. At first it was only a 6-man group then it became a company team building. The location of the paintball ground is at Bottle Tree Park.

e were reserved a time slot for 2pm. The staff briefed us about the do's and don't of the game. They really emphasized about safety like not pointing your gun at anyone outside the grounds and wearing your mask at all times. The masks are being cleaned every after session so bacteria from sweat won't accumulate. 

Our goal is to get the bomb at the center of the field to your base and from there run and plant your flag at the center. I admit that my team didn't strategize while our opponents were busy planning to take us down. I managed to strike some of them but I went out of bullets. Our team lost but it was fun. We had a lot of stories going back home.












WILL: April and I share some interests...music & extreme and unusual sports for girls. This is our 3rd time to spent together for a non-office activity. 
      After I saw the Groupon voucher, I immediately asked April if she wants to join to build a group of 10 to book for this Paintball activity. In an instant, four of my colleagues confirmed and some of our clients. Never ever taught that one of my boss will join us and her husband, and in our great luck, our big boss paid the costs. 
     January 27 is the day, we all gathered at Bottle Tree Park to team up against each other. So sad that me and Abbey were on different team. Yeah, we fought each other, and he is my first target and first hit. Lol. Group one, we, won! 
     This is a nice and very good experience. Hoping to see another promotion from voucher dealers. ;) 

Comments

  1. I'm glad my place from SC Global is finalized. I can't wait to move to Singapore and experience the sports and adventure. I am really excited.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...