Skip to main content

SuperBowl Marina Square

ABBEY: This was my first and I won. Not that good score though, 121. We had fun when we're at Superbowl in Marina Square. A game is 4sgd per person. I was really nervous for my first rack. But I managed to drive the ball away from the gutters. On second game we had "strikes". Wilma got two as same as VA while I got one. We'll be getting more next time.











WILL: Counting down the days before My comeback to work my a$$ off hehe, Abbey and I hurrying ourselves to do almost all the things we wanna do before the work gets in and consume half of my life again. :) 
      My phone buzzed, VA asked us out to do experience some bowling. Haha! Agreed to the plan, after an hour of waiting at Superbowl Marina branch, we are now at the alley of pins! Haha. First time lei! 
      Superbowl Marina is very accessible for those who have offices just around suntec and esplanade :) their place is so clean and I am happy to see that they have Abbeys shoe size.  
My prayer that day, is to keep the pins standing. Why? We bet in that if I have done a strike I will treat them for dinner. And damn it, i got two strikes :( hehe. Not bad for first timers like me and abbey right? Love it then after two games we headed to The Manhattan Fish Market. Oopps this is VA treat, minus Chat. 

Comments

  1. Thank you for any other informative web site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal approach? I have a venture that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.
    3M Table Mat 3 Layer Vinyl Dissipative Brown 2.5' X 4'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...