Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ajisen Ramen



ABBEY: I thought we had already blogged this restaurant but my wife told me its not. How can we miss to blog this when they served the tastiest chicken wings? :) Yes, their chicken wings taste great. I don't know what herbs or spices they combine but outcome is good. we visited 2 of their branches; The first is when we celebrated our anniversary at Compass Point in Sengkang and the second one is after our free ice skate session at IMM in Jurong East.



WILL: This is such a great restaurant. I really love noodles and it can be my staple food forever. Haha. Ajisen offers variety of noodles and i really fell in love on all of them. Haha! Visit their IMM and Compasspoint branch then linger in also on the best fried chicken we have tasted. :) 
       
More power to Ajisen. Their price ranges from $8 up. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment