Skip to main content

Real Yoga

ABBEY: I was hesitant to attend our first yoga session. I know I'll have a hard time on that day. We were scheduled for a Yoga Stretch in the morning. The place is at Centerpoint mall near Somerset MRT station. Once in the room we saw our sessionmates getting warmed up. I have no idea what'll I do so I waited for our instructor, Master Manoj. 

Yoga mat, face and bath towel were provided for the session. Water is free but bring your own bottle. I admit it, first time of yoga for me is difficult. But is also fulfilling as I put myself to strive hard to do the activity. We had to cancel our next session since our bodies still ache from the stretch. I hope I can continue to do yoga in the future.







WILL:  Ahm, I do yoga way back in Philippines. Almost every saturday I perspire doing this at home but when I got here, hmmm, I feel so lazy to do it. So sad! 
       Then groupon offered a Yoga voucher for $15 for 4 60-minute session, I really asked Abbey, oh wrong choice of word, I forced him to accompany me haha. Do we bought to vouchers. 
After Philippine vacation I hurriedly booked for a stretch yoga at 7:45. OMG after a year of not doing any yoga position, I can do the positions but nit fully stretched. 
       I do not sweat a lot because the room is quite cool but hey that afternoon I really feel that all my muscles were aching that even laughing makes my tummy hurt a lot! Oh, I wanna do Yoga more. I miss that pain. Haha. 
       Real Yoga can be found at Orchard Road few steps away from Somerset MRT station. The studio, mat, towels, shower room is very clean. If you want to try yoga, here will be a great start! Anyways, thanks to Manoj. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...