Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Steakhouse Burgers

ABBEY: I didn't get a chance to take a snap of the "Steakhouse Burger angel" for a free meal. This was the promo of BK. Anyways, I took advantage of their meal for 7.95 instead of 10.95 by showing their ad from my smart phone. I don't know when will the promo end but we availed it twice now. The burger is size of a small plate filled with lettuce, American cheese, bacon, tomato, mayo and large Angus-beef burger patty. Make it a meal with up sized drink and fries and it's a treat.




WILL:  I want to see an take a picture with Carl's Jr for me to join their free steakhouse burger, but I don't have time to go to Harbourfront. :( 
       So when they brought up the $7.90 worth of Menu, i asked abbey if we can buy one. This will be a great saving for $3.0 because the cheapest meal set costs in Carls' Jr about $10.90. 
So we headed at their NEX branch, ordered and savour for the burger. This has a sweet taste that remarkably awesome. Sarap tlga! :) 
       Nice burger Carls' :) Messssyyyy! 


2 comments:

  1. Ang sarap naman ng burgerrrrr. :) I miss you ate Wilms! Ang tagal ko ng di nakadalaw sa blog na to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. carl's jr!!! bakit ba kasi sila nagsara in manila! :(

    ReplyDelete