Monday, August 29, 2011

Ramen Culture




ABBEY: Got Naruto's appetite one day, we search for a ramen house. We found this shop at Icon Village. But instead of ordering ramen, I got Yakitori Kamameshi Set. Its very attractive and mouth-watering. My wife got the Ramen :) A meal's price starts at 13sgd.

WILL: My last day to work, we planned to pig-out.  We headed at icon village, just two blocks away from International Plaza. No idea what to eat, we saw this Ramen Culture and decided to eat ala-Naruto! Hehe. 
      This Ramen Culture have a long queue during lunch time, glad its almost 8pm. We sat and ordered... For me, i ordered a Tonkatsu Ramen. The noodles? Will rate for A+, not soggy! The soup?, great. The fried pork?, as usual taste. I end up eating it all. Simut-sarap. :) i just give some spoon fulls for my husband to taste. Hehe. 
      Abbey ordered a meal that was served in a hot stone bowl. We availed the DBS card promo :) discounts discounts... Chiching-chiching. 


No comments:

Post a Comment