Skip to main content

BurgerUp (We Are Made Different) - Waterway Point Punggol Branch

ABBEY: I found this promotion when I was looking what to eat for our movie date. It comes with a chicken burger, fries and a drink. You need to place your order at the kiosk, get your order receipt and then queue at the cashier for payment. They only accept cash and NETS (if bill more than 10SGD). They have a post on the wall that the order will take 10-15 mins. Just wait for your number and you're up. 

I was surprised that even I only started to eat the burger 30 minutes after ordering, the chicken is still crispy. It was packed in a foil wrap. Not your ordinary burger huh.

I hope they can accept credit card payments and it should be done in the kiosk itself so the number of queuing will be lessened.

 BurgerUp (Waterway Point Punggol Branch) - Ordering Kiosk
BurgerUp' Crispy Chicken Burger Meal

BurgerUp (Waterway Point Punggol Branch) Promotions 

WILL: I am a bit skeptical to buy their $3.80 Chicken Burger Meal. Why? They are located just beside McDonald's at Waterway Point, so instead of exploring new brand, I rather went for the "safe" taste. But when Abbey bought a set of BurgerUp's Chicken Value Meal, I can't get enough of its taste. 

For promotion price $3.80 you will get a Crispy Chicken Burger, Fries and a small soda. The difference from other fastfood chains? The price! Haha! And of course the incredible crispiness of the chicken inside the bun. It has a distinctive flavor on the rest of food stalls that offers the same. It is a fantastic taste.

If you are on a hunt for affordable burger, queue up! Yes! There is always a queue at BurgerUp. See you again on Sunday, BurgerUp!

***
BurgerUP - We Are Made Different
(A) 83 Punggol Central  #B2-06 Punggol Waterway Point 
(H) Mon-Thur 11am-11pm/Fri & Eve of Public Holiday 11am-12am/Sat, Sun & Public Holiday 9am - 11pm
(W) http://www.burgerup.com.sg/






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...