Skip to main content

Working Title - Burger Bar (Arab Street)

ABBEY: This is where we dined before going to 2016 River Festival. It is in Arab St. 

While checking their menu, their The Working Title Tower of Power really caught my attention. Its entry occupied one whole page of their menu. Two burger patties, tater tots, cheddar cheese, caramelised onions with barbecue sauce and serving of fries. Who wouldn't want that?  But it comes with a high price of 24 SGD. 

It took time before my order reached my table which I understand. Maybe I expected that if you something a tower, it will be tall. The burger stand a 6-7 inch tall. 

I don't like the burger patty. It is not even close to a beef patty. It looks like the vegan version. The texture is rubbery and your finger will bounce back when you poke it. Not the burger I'm expecting. The cheddar cheese somehow compensated for my disappointment.

The Working Title Tower of Power Burger

Working Title Burger Bar's Self Service Counter 
Working Title Burger Bar Ice Cream Burger


WILL: Abbey! Oh Abbey! 

We went to the famous street that is just on the corner of Bugis MRT, do you know where is it? Correct! Haji Lane.  

Gosh! There are too many cafe and all loaded with people merrymaking due to the weekend. We can't find a serene place that time and googled "best cafe at Haji Lane". In an instant, we saw the Working Title Cafe. 

We make our way to Arab Street and found the site. It is quieter than the other cafe and without hesitation we settled in there. 

I am quite full so I just went for dessert. I ordered Ice Cream Burger ($9.00). It is picture perfect. The taste? For me, the ice cream was nicely combined with their fried bun. I would suggest to eat the ice cream and bun together. The bread cannot stand alone. It is too oily and your brain will alert you that it is not good for your health. Haha! 

I am quite satisfied with my desert but will I come back? Nope!


***
(working title) Burger Bar
(A) 48 Arab Street 
(E) ask@workingtitle.sg
(W) http://www.workingtitle.sg/
(H) Monday to Thursday, 11am to 10pm
Friday, 11am to 11pm
Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 11pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...