Skip to main content

StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore

ABBEY: At Straits Kitchen was where Wilma’s company held their send off to her. The food choices here is great. They have Indian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese, Japanese, and Western cuisines. 

I got sushi and sashimi for starter. Then I indulged myself with tandoori chicken, satays, fish and shrimp. I don’t know what happened but I got full in short amount of time but it seems I haven’t eaten much. 

I tried their durian ice cream and I need to get the hang of it. All I can say is that I’m not a fan yet. 

This hotel restaurant is definitely recommended.

StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore
Satay on the making

StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore
Desserts

StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore
Chicken and Duck


StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore
Shrimps and Sauces

StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore
Rejoice Container Services Pte Ltd

WILL: Rejoice threw a farewell party for me and it was celebrated at StaitsKitchen in Grand Hyatt Singapore. 

You will think, oh it is just a local food! Nothing's new! WRONG! This is higher level of hawker food! 

What I love the most? Their chilli crab! The spiciness is just enough to blow your tastebuds! Next, the laksa. Laksa's soup is thick! Oh my! If I can only bring 5 of those home! Hahaha. Then, the desserts are amazingly tasty. The coconut toppings on it and the sweetness makes me comeback and stuff it all in my mouth. Haha. Gluttony! And before I forgot, thank you for the unlimited mangosteen. Haha! My favorite fruit. 

If you have friends or business associates visiting Singapore, this is a must-dine buffet! 

Yummmmy! 

***
StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) 
(W) http://www.singapore.grand.hyattrestaurants.com/straitskitchen/
(P) Buffet Lunch
  • SGD 56.00++ per person inclusive of free-flowing selection of five chilled juices, coffee & tea
  • SGD 29.00++ per child (age 7 to 12 years) inclusive of free-flowing selected chilled juices
  • Monday to Friday from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm
  • Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays from 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Dinner Buffet
  • SGD 66.00++ per person inclusive of free-flowing selection of chilled juices, coffee & tea
  • SGD 36.00++ per child (age 7 to 12 years) inclusive of free-flowing selection of chilled juices
  • Daily from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
For suppers after 9.15pm, guests may enjoy discounted prices on the buffet spread at the following rates:
  • SGD 45.00++ per person inclusive of free-flowing selection of chilled juices, coffee & tea
  • SGD 19.00++ per child (age 7 to 12 years) inclusive of free-flowing selection of chilled juices
(A) GRAND HYATT SINGAPORE,10 SCOTTS ROAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...