Sunday, March 18, 2018

StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore

ABBEY: At Straits Kitchen was where Wilma’s company held their send off to her. The food choices here is great. They have Indian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese, Japanese, and Western cuisines. 

I got sushi and sashimi for starter. Then I indulged myself with tandoori chicken, satays, fish and shrimp. I don’t know what happened but I got full in short amount of time but it seems I haven’t eaten much. 

I tried their durian ice cream and I need to get the hang of it. All I can say is that I’m not a fan yet. 

This hotel restaurant is definitely recommended.

StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore
Satay on the making

StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore
Desserts

StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore
Chicken and Duck


StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore
Shrimps and Sauces

StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) at Grand Hyatt Singapore
Rejoice Container Services Pte Ltd

WILL: Rejoice threw a farewell party for me and it was celebrated at StaitsKitchen in Grand Hyatt Singapore. 

You will think, oh it is just a local food! Nothing's new! WRONG! This is higher level of hawker food! 

What I love the most? Their chilli crab! The spiciness is just enough to blow your tastebuds! Next, the laksa. Laksa's soup is thick! Oh my! If I can only bring 5 of those home! Hahaha. Then, the desserts are amazingly tasty. The coconut toppings on it and the sweetness makes me comeback and stuff it all in my mouth. Haha. Gluttony! And before I forgot, thank you for the unlimited mangosteen. Haha! My favorite fruit. 

If you have friends or business associates visiting Singapore, this is a must-dine buffet! 

Yummmmy! 

***
StraitsKitchen (Halal Dinner Buffet) 
(W) http://www.singapore.grand.hyattrestaurants.com/straitskitchen/
(P) Buffet Lunch
  • SGD 56.00++ per person inclusive of free-flowing selection of five chilled juices, coffee & tea
  • SGD 29.00++ per child (age 7 to 12 years) inclusive of free-flowing selected chilled juices
  • Monday to Friday from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm
  • Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays from 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Dinner Buffet
  • SGD 66.00++ per person inclusive of free-flowing selection of chilled juices, coffee & tea
  • SGD 36.00++ per child (age 7 to 12 years) inclusive of free-flowing selection of chilled juices
  • Daily from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
For suppers after 9.15pm, guests may enjoy discounted prices on the buffet spread at the following rates:
  • SGD 45.00++ per person inclusive of free-flowing selection of chilled juices, coffee & tea
  • SGD 19.00++ per child (age 7 to 12 years) inclusive of free-flowing selection of chilled juices
(A) GRAND HYATT SINGAPORE,10 SCOTTS ROAD

No comments:

Post a Comment