Saturday, March 10, 2018

Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle Club - Mall of Asia Complex

ABBEY: You want to have a body massage which also includes a buffet? Head now to Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle. We availed their promo for 1500Php only. That’s definitely a deal. 

This is my last hurrah before going back to work. They offer shower, sauna, steam room, cold and hot pools before the massage. Bathrobe and shorts were also provided as well as dental and shaving kits. 

The place is serene and relaxing. I really like the warm bean-bag-like-strip placed on my nape and back. I slept a little during the massage session. 

An hour later I found myself at the table eating jap chae (Korean stir-fried glass noodles), siomai, dumplings, soy chicken while sipping berry-flavored teas. 

We also spent sometime in lazy-boys at the lounge. If not for my flight we would have gone for another round of food. Hahaha. 

Thanks Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle.

Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle Club - Mall of Asia Complex
Wet Area

Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle Club - Mall of Asia Complex
Lobby

Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle Club - Mall of Asia Complex
Body Scrub Area

Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle Club - Mall of Asia Complex
Lounge

Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle Club - Mall of Asia Complex
Dining Area




WILL: Abbey will be the last one to leave Manila. 12pm we checked-out at The Heritage Hotel and instead to sit and wait for 7pm at NAIA Terminal 3, we opted to stay at Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle Club. It was located just a block away from SM Mall of Asia. 

We arrived around 1pm and without a reservation haha! Luckily, there are available masseurs by 130pm. With that 30-minute leeway, I spend it using their facilities like hot pool and sauna(swimming attire only). Please remember to clean-up before using those! Oh! Did I mentioned that their showers were complemented by Shiseido Line? Great right? 

While in sauna, an attendant approached and stated that my room is ready. Excited with my Sports Massage! How was it? Yes! It is a deep tissue massage. The masseur totally felt what aching part to be kneaded. My shoulders and my foot! Yeahbah! Oh! The hot compress put on to my back is a BLAST! Hayyyy! Sarap! 

After 1 hour of total relaxation, I went to their dining area. Abbey is already munching there! Haha! What I love on that buffet? The siomai!! They keep on replenishing the steamer, I keep on getting the siomai! Haha! The selections of tea is quite amusing too! 

It is too early for us to go to the airport. We walked out from the dining area and just sat and lounge at their "viewing area". Too cold in there? Get some free coffee or tea. 

We left the premises around 430pm. Just enough time for Abbey. 

So instead of paying a lounge at the airport. Here at Marina Bay you will pay only Php1500 for massage and buffet. Beat the traffic and spend quality time with your loved ones at this quality, clean and luxurious spa.

***
Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle Club - Mall of Asia Complex
(W) https://www.marinabayspa.com
(H) Monday to Thursday11:00am - 12:00am (last call at 10:00pm / Friday to Sunday -11:00am - 2:00am (last call at 12:00am)
(A) Esplanade Seaside Terminal, Seaside Blvd. Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City 1300

No comments:

Post a Comment