Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Banzai: The Great Teppanyaki Theater - Lunch Buffet (SM Mall of Asia by The Bay)

ABBEY: We scheduled a date with Papa Boy before going back to Singapore. We reserved seats for lunch in Banzai, a Japanese restaurant at SM Mall of Asia. Ate Beth and Rai tagged along. An adult costs 668 pesos (drinks included) and free for my nephew. 

My first plate had sushi and sashimi. Then I had beef tepanyaki, chicken karaage and yakitori. They also have variety of fried rice; teppanyaki, garlic and shrimp paste. Yes, that was a cheat day for me. They also serve Filipino food like chicken-pork adobo and spare ribs sinigang. And I was really with the sinigang. I went back 3-4 times. 

It was fun time and I enjoyed it much as I can see my father happy as well.


Banzai Building 
Tempura Station

Sushi Station
WILL: Buffet Restaurants are really the craze in Philippines. No wonder many Filipinos (ehem, including my siblings) gaining weight. The buffets are more affordable than buying an ala-carte meal plus drinks in other food establishments.

Anyway, if you want to see some choices for buffet, you can go to Mall of Asia and more than 4 restaurants are offering eat-all-you-can in there. 

I made a reservation at Banzai! It was located just beside the MOA Eye (Ferris Wheel). Luckily, there is a promotion for Visa Credit Card holders, we pay three for 4 adults. Nice right? 

As usual, indulge with ebi tempura, sashimi, and sushi. I can't remember how many plates I had of those. Haha. I tried their flavoured fried chicken and some sweets. I fell in love with their mocha meringue. I am the culprit! Haha! I ate it all and felt sad when I saw nothing left on the table but after few minutes, saw some refills and I attacked it again. Remembered my childhood days. Haha. 

We went there for lunch buffet, weekdays. Very recommendable.



***
Banzai: The Great Teppanyaki Theater
Bldg J, By The bay Leisure Park, Seaside Blvd., Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
(T) 09177067328 or 5527368
(F) https://www.facebook.com/BanzaiPH/


No comments:

Post a Comment