Skip to main content

Tokyo Tokyo at Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Taguig

ABBEY: I've been to Tokyo Tokyo many times. I think we also ate there with Papa Boy, Mama Vangie and Ninang Zeny in their branch at Trinoma. But this is the first time we'll blog about them. We visited the one in Venice Piazza McKinley Hill.


We had a large group and we went there lunchtime. We ordered their bento meal: pork tonkatsu with miso soup, read tea and coffee jelly. It costs Php204.00. We were told that the meals will be served after 20 minutes. But lo and behold even before the said time expires, we were already half on our lunch.

We would like to commend their staff for giving good service on April 28. Rice is unlimited. The pork tonkatsu is crispy on the outside and tender inside. One thing to improve though, please make the wasabi to have a kick. Honestly, I didn't even feel the spiciness.




WILL: Tokyo Tokyo is the most affordable Japanese Cuisine fast-food chain in Philippines. I can't shake the memories of eating there, eating there with my cousin, my sister and when I got married..with my husband and in-laws. What can I say? I am an avid fan of Tokyo Tokyo since their first branch at SM Carpark. :) 

A smile on my face when we got a chance to eat again in here. After our Ace Water Spa, we went to the Taguig for our lunch. And lo and behold, we went in for before all the employees swarmed into the place. Haha! 

I joyfully ordered the food but Miss, the one and only cashier that time is pretty grumpy, luckily the girls who provide the food equates the cashier's negativeness with the love in serving their diners. 

As usual, they are still in an "unlimited rice" promotion. Their tonkatsu is still yummy but I am quite disappointed with their wasabi. I almost chuck down the whole wasabi in my rice just to feel its presence in. Haha! 

We spend a lot of time in there! And after we fueled up. We paved our way to the Venice Grand Canal. As planned, not so many people in there because it is Thursday. We got all the place for photo ops.

***
Tokyo Tokyo 
Second Floor, Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Taguig City

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...