Friday, May 6, 2016

Buffet Dinner at The Dining Room - Sheraton Towers Singapore

ABBEY: We celebrated Wilma's birthday and our 5th Wedding Anniversary in The Dining Room - Sheraton.
It was a buffet for 72SGD each. We're a bit early and we got a chance to strike some poses in their waterfalls and also see the food being prepared.

The buffet opened 15 minutes early than the specified time and I got salted egg crusted fish and roasted beef on first go. It was delicious and new to my taste. Salted eggs are new craze in Singapore.

Then I tried chicken tikka, sushi, tuna and salmon sashimi. I also got a plate of cheese and crackers as well.

I got watermelon and rocky road ice cream for dessert. The ice cream is already melted even on the container itself. I hope this can be looked at. I didn't even finish my serving as it doesn't look like an ice cream anymore.

They also have crabs and oysters but I can only take snaps on them :)










WILL: It is my birthday!!! Wohoooo!! And I planned for a dinner that will not pay so much yet Abbey and I will enjoy a romantic place with an unlimited food to devour. And on that, I booked for dinner buffet and reserved for Sheraton Towers' W.o.W promotion. 

As usual we arrived early and we enjoyed the place and took some shots while people are busy in preparing the food. We looked at what buffet table offers. Well, as many told me, there is not enough selection but sometimes it is not how many, it is the taste. :) 

I love their freshly baked breads that complements well with their soup. I keep coming back for their variety of cheese, sashimi, and sushi. My tummy was filled by their Mussel Glass Noodle Aglio Olio and I have no space for their slice of special birthday cake for me. :) 

That dinner date is perfect! Hugs, kisses, flowers, cake and food! I love my life! Love it spending it with my Abbey. 

Thanks Sheraton Towers for giving a chance in spending this special day with you.


***
The Dining Room - Sheraton Towers Singapore
39 Scotts Road
(T) 6839 5621
(E) thediningroom@sheratonsingapore.com
W.o.W. Promotion - Women Only Wednesday 50% off on Buffet Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment