Skip to main content

Buffet Dinner at The Dining Room - Sheraton Towers Singapore

ABBEY: We celebrated Wilma's birthday and our 5th Wedding Anniversary in The Dining Room - Sheraton.
It was a buffet for 72SGD each. We're a bit early and we got a chance to strike some poses in their waterfalls and also see the food being prepared.

The buffet opened 15 minutes early than the specified time and I got salted egg crusted fish and roasted beef on first go. It was delicious and new to my taste. Salted eggs are new craze in Singapore.

Then I tried chicken tikka, sushi, tuna and salmon sashimi. I also got a plate of cheese and crackers as well.

I got watermelon and rocky road ice cream for dessert. The ice cream is already melted even on the container itself. I hope this can be looked at. I didn't even finish my serving as it doesn't look like an ice cream anymore.

They also have crabs and oysters but I can only take snaps on them :)










WILL: It is my birthday!!! Wohoooo!! And I planned for a dinner that will not pay so much yet Abbey and I will enjoy a romantic place with an unlimited food to devour. And on that, I booked for dinner buffet and reserved for Sheraton Towers' W.o.W promotion. 

As usual we arrived early and we enjoyed the place and took some shots while people are busy in preparing the food. We looked at what buffet table offers. Well, as many told me, there is not enough selection but sometimes it is not how many, it is the taste. :) 

I love their freshly baked breads that complements well with their soup. I keep coming back for their variety of cheese, sashimi, and sushi. My tummy was filled by their Mussel Glass Noodle Aglio Olio and I have no space for their slice of special birthday cake for me. :) 

That dinner date is perfect! Hugs, kisses, flowers, cake and food! I love my life! Love it spending it with my Abbey. 

Thanks Sheraton Towers for giving a chance in spending this special day with you.


***
The Dining Room - Sheraton Towers Singapore
39 Scotts Road
(T) 6839 5621
(E) thediningroom@sheratonsingapore.com
W.o.W. Promotion - Women Only Wednesday 50% off on Buffet Dinner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...