Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ChocNut Peanut Milk Chocolate


ABBEY: I think this is peanut butter but with less moisture until it has the texture of a powder. Don't know how its done but one thing's for sure; it tastes good. We were very happy when my mom told us that they got Chocnut for us from Philippines. This really is a good treat so good that there are lot of imitations available also.

WILL: ChocNut the all time favorite chocolate of all Filipinos. Milk and Nuts goes along together so much that produces its distinct taste. 
      As I recall the price, my last time to buy this at a Sari-sari  store, this is still Php1.00. Every Filipino loves this, here you can buy this at Lucky Plaza. :)

1 comment:

  1. chocnut ftw!! :D my fave, aside from flat tops and fibisco choco mallows!

    ReplyDelete