Skip to main content

Bismillah Biryani Restaurant

ABBEY: My boss told me that Bismilah Briyani is the best briyani there is. So from that on, I plan to have an order of that rice delight. It happened after we went to Sim Lim Square to buy my latest toy. So we crossed Rochor Canal Road and headed to the shop at the intersection of Dunlop street and Perak road.


We got 2 chicken briyani for 16 SGD. Even though it is raining that day, I still bought a stick of kulfi (ice cream on stick). It was creamy and sweet. I'm not able to finish the srving of briyani. It has 2 cuts of chicken and a hard boiled egg. It is spicy but you can cool it down with the raita that comes with it. The rice is not also oily which is very different from other briyani that I had. You can eat it on its own even without gravy. 

Next time I'll try mutton and vegetarian variations.


Chicken Briyani
Menu
WILL: Abbey is succumbed in addiction with Indian Cuisines. He is always up in searching the best of the best around here in Singapore. So, do you wonder where are those food? Of course, you can find those at Little India. 

After we bought his new GoPro stabilizer at Sim Lim Square we walked straight to Bismillah Briyani. While waiting for Abbey's order, one man started a conversation with me. He informed us that many Filipinos working at Singapore Gen that dines at their restaurant. As our talk goes by, I felt that he is the owner of the restaurant. Haha! Then I dropped a bomb question, "Why you put 'probably the best briyani' on your banner?" And outstanding answer was replied. It is because the word 'probably' represents that he is up and ready for changes and improvements of his famous briyani. Few minutes of talk and laughs make my husband and my day more colorful. ;) 

When we went home we're ready for the taste test. After I consume a portion of it, I asked Abbey when we will visit the store again? Their briyani is awesome, it is not that spicy and not oily unlike others. It is indeed a yummy experience.

Will surely be going to back to this store. Wohhhooo!!


***
Bismillah Biryani Restaurant
50 Dunlop St
(H) · 11:30AM–3PM, 5:30–9PM [Tuesday - Closed]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...