Monday, June 20, 2016

Shabu Sai – Japanese Shabu-Shabu & Sukiyaki Hotpot (Suntec City Branch) - Set Meal

ABBEY: The day has come for our team to move to a new office. After a couple of years in Suntec Tower 5, we're invading Hansapoint. So as a last hurrah, I asked my wife to have dinner at Shabu Sai in Suntec City Mall. We only ordered ala carte instead of buffet. It only took a couple of minutes then our food was served.


I had Sukiyaki Hotpot Set which comes with California Maki and soba. For 13.99GD, I'm very full. The food is delicious and flavorful.

Sukiyaki Hotpot Set
Set Menu Meal 
Chicken Oyakoni Set Meal
WILL: Abbey requested to meet him at Suntec City, his office location for more than 4 years (their office moved to other location) and a place for people who love to eat. Did you know that Fountain of Wealth was surrounded by huge array of restaurants? Well-diversified place for you to choose your dinner. 

We went for Shabu Sai for our last dinner date at Suntec. This is well known for its cheap buffet but please take in mind that they also offer set meals. I had Chicken Oyakoni. For people who love sweet food, c'mon and visit the place. Even though I am more inclined to salty food, I liked what they serve. It clicked well with wasabi (I am drooling imagining the food, haha!). 

If you want a value for money with a romantic back-drop restaurant...go ahead and take a seat at Shabu Sai. See you there on our next visit.

***
Shabu Sai (Shabu Shabu / Sukiyaki) Suntec City 
7 Temasek Blvd
(H) 10AM–10PM

No comments:

Post a Comment