Skip to main content

Carnivore at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands

ABBEY: We passed by this restaurant a couple of times in The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. As the name implies they cater meat; red or white; be it fish, chicken, beef, pork and mutton. I saw their add for 1-for-1 buffet lunch. Since that time I start thinking when can we have lunch there since Wilma is always in the office at that time. 

Lo and behold, the opportunity presented itself when we visited ArtScience Museum. It was jam-packed but its nice we were given a table even we didn't made a reservation. I started with spring roll, chicken sausage, and rice. Their rice is flavorful and soft; just the way I like it. After that I always ask the to give me a slice of what they offer. The beef is very tasty and moist. As lunch time is about to end I feasted on grilled white tuna. I think I finished 6-7 pieces. Its very delicious. 

The buffet starts at 34sgd. The staffs welcome the guests warmly.













WILL: We are a trying hard herbivore, ahm should I mean vegetarian. If you will see our push cart in Sheng Siong every week, you will see a lot green vegetables were inside. This is for healthier us, healthier...together forever. Ha!

Abbey told me that we will have our lunch date at Carnivore at Marina Bay Sands The Shoppe, hesitant of the price but who am I to resist? He planned this, this is his day. 

Upon seeing the poster, gosh, their buffet lunch is 1-for-1 so we will only pay $17 each. :) 

Now, I am here to meet all the meat!!! Fish, pork, beef, and mutton is present. This is the only buffet I gone through that I do not need to come back and forth at their table, the have those roving passadors that will ask if you want the meat they carry. My favorite and very unforgettable is their roasted beef, so soft that you can say it melts in your mouth. I have 5 rounds of their salmon, soft and this salmon really carries the natural oil of it. 


We will surely come back here. All the staffs were very friendly. Roving passadors seems never been tired of walking and slicing the meats in front of their guests. Oh, please make a reservation or see yourself on a long queue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...