Sunday, July 22, 2012

Starbucks Singapore's Red Bean + Green Tea Frappuccino

ABBEY: Another one-for-one from Starbucks. They offer this on two of their drinks: 

I haven't ot the chance to taste the mocha one. But for the green tea with red bean, I don't like the taste, Wilma does. She said it taste like "ice buko and halo-halo" (frozen delight in Philippines). Maybe its not for me. A pair of drink costs 8sgd. We'll wait for another treat from SB.


WILL:  I am a faceboook Stabucks Singapore fan. Every news was detailed in at that page. So when they declared a happy hour last June 25 for their latest flavor, screenshot their ad and emailed it to my husband. Indeed, all went crazy and queue up for buy 1 take 1 tasting.
       
The verdict? I love green tea, i love mung beans, so what will you expect, my verdict to this frap?, I love love it! The strong green tea and lovable mung beans were mixed up together and give a new a reason to go to Starbucks. Actually it reminds me of a Philippine's halo-halo. Yummy!     

No comments:

Post a Comment