Skip to main content

Rise (Marina Bay Sands Hotel)

ABBEY: I'm only a tag-along in Wilma's company dinner. The restaurant is at Tower 1 of Marina Bay Sands. Dinner buffet is from 6:30pm until 10:30pm. On the day of our visit the Rise has a "berry" theme. 

They have beetroot soup, pork with red cabbage and raspberry and berries as dessert. I feasted on fish fillets, pork bellies, roasted beef (this is very delicious) and mac and cheese. I think I had 5-6 trips on the buffet table. I filled my plate with dragon fruit and watermelon for dessert. I also had 2 cups of coffee after dinner. One person costs 68sgd++ and includes free flow of tea and coffee. Also in the buffet are bread, ice cream, chocolate fountain, sushi and sashimi, and seafoods.









WILL: We came.. We saw.. We conquered! Rise is located Marina Bay Sands lobby Tower 1. Rejoice Container staffs were rejoicing, half of the year was passed and our big boss appreciates all our efforts. He is a so appreciative and I am so thankful for having a great kind boss. This night was entitled the "Appreciation Night" and Rejoice team really bonds over the food and drinks and now you know why I am getting fatter and fatter.  
      Rise, as usual, like some buffet restaurant offers different cuisine, from Western, Japanese, Indian up to Singapore's local food. My favorite is the sashimi and maki roll. Their roasted beef is amazingly soft and blends perfectly with their mushroom gravy sauce. The nan is very tasty also and of course, I will not forget their ice cream that can put on some melted chocolate all-over it.
      This costs $81.00 for each at dinner with unlimited tea/coffee or soda. I am thankful that we have it for free. This is a nice try but not so recommendable, it seems too expensive. Oh I almost forgot, I have TWG tea for a drink and as of now, this is the best tea I ever-ever tasted.

Comments

  1. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Thank you for a good webpage and I hope you preserve up the great function. If you do I will keep on to checked out it.

    Marina Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...