Skip to main content

Miracle by Nature

ABBEY: Wilma is complaining about her tired feet. Good thing that we have a Groupon voucher for a 60-min foot massage in Miracle by Nature. The establishment is located at Blk 431 Clementi Ave. near Clementi MRT station. All I can say is that the session is great. As this is my first on a foot reflexology I'm not aware how will they massage this least-rewarded body part. They started on tips of each toe ending with heels. The session also included a 20-min dry back massage. This is good experience. I felt I'm walking in the clouds after we finished.



WILL: I need some knead. You read it right "need" not "want". I have an aching and very tensed muscles this past few weeks. It is more than 2 months since the last last visit to masseurs and Groupon is just in time when they release this discount for foot reflex. 
      Miracle by Nature was just 2 minutes walk from Clementi Mall. We headed there after office hour and sunk ourselves to their couches and massage bed. 
      60 minutes the Korean Pop look-a-like boy massage my feet. Damn, he really hit all the aching spots. There is a moment that I was gasp for air for the extreme pain I felt when he pinched my right foot lower side. After that foot reflex, we were offered a lukewarm water then headed our way to a massage bed for 20 mins of back kneading. This is my first time that a man will massage my back, anyway I do not give any damn about it, haha, more pressure please. Well, he don't use his hands, he used his elbows, FTW! 
      After the session, I really felt that I am totally pampered...relaxed. The excruciating pain in every step, now was gone. Have a lighter feeling now. :) 
      Miracle by Nature has a very nice deals also, you can check with Michael through 67766992. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...