Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Magnum Temptation Hazelnut

ABBEY: This is new flavor of Magnum ice cream. This time they put hazelnut in their frozen delight. The taste is creamy and caramel-sweet. 

Back in Philippines, this ice cream is a phenomenon. Its just the curiosity that I bought it but I prefer their original flavor. A 3-stick pack costs 6sgd





WILL: As my previous post about this ice cream sensation, I am not that grateful as others may seem, or I san say unlike Abbey. Haha! Abbey love this a lot, me?, I am not that so in to this. Actually, a pack was stocked in our freezer for over a month. I just ate one of those when I got a tooth extraction.
      The taste? As usual, the crunchy chocolate that envelopes the vanilla ice cream and hazelnut. Good for a dessert though.

1 comment: