Skip to main content

Wicked

ABBEY: Honestly I thought this was a fashion show. I don’t know why I think like that. That’s why I was surprised when Wilma told me that she wanted to see the show. I haven’t known that she likes to attend show for clothes. Then she explained that it’s a musical. Curious, I checked in the net and found out that it’s the unofficial prequel for the Wizard of Oz.

We got a pair of ticket for 296sgd and it can be upgraded for free. Unfortunately, the day we watched it was a Sunday and the theater is full. Our seat is good. We had a good view of the performance. The actors were excellent and they performed very well. Lights and sounds as well as the stage props and background also helped to give the viewers a good show.
This musical deserves standing ovation, praises and applaud.






WILL: Abbey knew how deep my enthusiasm about the wizard of oz movie. How deep? I asked him to find a certain movie version. That's the movie that I watched rented at VideoCity by my brother and the film that keeps running on my mind until now. Actually, sometimes I dreamed about it. Hehe. 
      I planned to watch but the ticket is quite expensive $165 and with this failing eyes, i really need to be in center so I can watch them clearly. But Abbey surprised me for this play. I love to watch plays but since I went off to work for a living, I have money to spare but no time for such leisure. :(
      Wicked is untold story of the witches and emerald city before the twister twisted Dorothy to this magical land. :) You will laugh a lot and you will know deeply how this wicked witch sacrifices a lot why she became what she is.
      Really love this! :) thanks baby! Mmmwahz!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...