Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Manhattan FISH MARKET Singapore

ABBEY: After a tiring battle with the bowling pins we went to Manhattan Fish Market to fill our hunger. It is located at the 2nd floor of Marina Square. I had Fish and Chips for less than 15sgd. The meal is big and had a very good taste. The place has a nice ambiance where family and friends can dine together.








WILL: Okay, here is my treat! Abbey ordered only for fish n chips. His lifetime ordeal with sea foods is forever it seems. :( I ordered a dory soaked up in spices and it was called Manhattan baked dory in garden herbs. My favorite color is white but I love eating greens, hehe. 
      The strong flavors of different herbs gave me dory an extravagant flavor. The rice is also awesome. I love everything about this meal! Cheers to Manhattan Fish Market! This is the best dory I ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment