Friday, February 3, 2012

The Orange Lantern

ABBEY: I used to be in Harbourfront Centre when my office is near the mall back then, but this is the first time I went on this restaurant. It caters Vietnamese cuisine. I got their rice vermicelli topped with beef and spring roll for 11sgd. The meal tastes good. Make sure to dip the spring roll in their sweet-sour-salty sauce.  Combo sets are also in their menu.






WILL:  Okay then, i am looking for sushi to munched up but we ended up sipping and munching a Vietnamese foods :) 
       Orange lantern is located at harbourfront and always jam packed of diners. The foods is quite pricey but i think every meal can serve two people. Hehe. Of course I ordered pho ga nothing special, but I am surprised to taste their lumpia version. 
       Nice experience, they had a dim lights that makes it quite romantic to dine here. Hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment