Skip to main content

Chinese Medical Centre - 1-Hour Full Body TCM Massage under FAVE

ABBEY: Wilma is having back pain and this time we opted to go for a Traditional Chinese Medicine massage. We went to Chinese Medical Centre for an hour of full body masaage. 

Our schedule is at 6PM but got delayed for 20 minutes. It’s worth the wait. The masseuse's hands ate heavy and really relieved my muscles from tension. I was kneaded with elbows amd knuckles. It’s painful but good. Ready to tackle the week ahead.


Chinese Medical Centre
1-Hour Full Body TCM Massage
Plus Additional Cupping ($10)

Chinese Medical Centre
FAVE Voucher
$28.00 

Chinese Medical Centre - Punggol Plaza Branch

WILL: I went back here in Singapore with a severe backpain (left area). I know, I know. Why I went back without seeing a masseuse in Manila. I ran out of time, huhu. Tell you..I know this is not an ordinary pain. All I know is I want to see a Chinese Doctor. Hahaha. 

Another hurdle aside from time, Abbey's insurance is not yet out and I do not want to pay enormous amount, so who I gonna call? FAVVVEEEE! HELP!!! Haha! 

Saw an hour of TCM Massage at Chinese Medical Centre and they have a branch at Punggol Plaza! Nice! Bought and booked immediately! 

How's the massage? Totally different! It feels like every strand of my muscle was kneaded. And the masseuse always asked and caught me lying. Hahaha! All I care about is my left upperback but she found and I realized that there's some distressed part of my body too! I asked her if she can give me acupuncture, but she resisted and advised me to have a cupping instead. 

I am agitated to that process. Why? I can't breathe whenever the cup was placed on my skin. As it is sucks all the oxygen in me. Haha. But I need to bare that anxiety. So I relaxed myself by breathing in and out. And on many attempts on that, I finally quiet my brain and make it understand that this is for my sake. 

After 10mins she blurted out. "Oh my! So black! Is this your first time?" Imagine? She described my back "black" in color. 

After, the session, I felt so tired. Haha. It seems someone beat me! At home, there is no position for me to be comfortable. Seriously, how can I get a sleep? But maybe because inside, my body is doing a repair. I drifted off. 

The next day, I felt better and the cracking sound at my left upper back and arm is lesser. 

I will come back for another TCM once Abbey and I already have our ID for our insurance. 🤗

Thanks FAVE for relieving my "stingy" anxiety and Chinese Medical Centre for alleviating the backpain!

***
FAVE
(W) https://www.myfave.com

Chinese Medical Centre
(W)http://cmc.sg/
(H)Daily 10:00am to 8:30 pm
(A)168 Punggol Field #02-01, Punggol Plaza 820168

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...