Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Samyang Hot Chicken X2 Spicy Ramen 핵 불닭볶음면 (140g X 5s)

ABBEY: This became a challenge across the globe and I want to try it. I already passed the 4000 Scoville heat units (SHU) and I wonder how much spicy it is if you double it.

I successfully finished 3 packs of it. 

I already realized that it was really spicy on the first slurp of noodle. My mouth and tongue went numb but I know I can handle the heat. The second time, my eyes teared up without me knowing it and got runny nose also. On the third, it was like normal but still the kick is strong. The taste is sweet and spicy.

Make sure to have water, milk or anything sweet on standby in case you want to take the challenge :)

A pack of 5 is less than 4SGD now on sale.

Samyang Hot Chicken X2 Spicy Ramen
핵 불닭볶음면

WILL: When Samyang's 2x challenge hit social media, I am shocked Abbey wants to try it. It seems that I am not at his side when Abbey evolved from a man who totally don't eat spicy food to a spicy-addicted man. 

On his first pack, I tried a little roll of noodles before I served it to him.  And that is my last noodle for that day. Hahaha! Spiciness is unbearable. It stinged my whole month. Even I craved for more, I stopped myself. Abbey smothered it all. Hmp! 

On Abbey's 3rd pack, I mustered my courage to take the heat again. Haha. In this case, I am prepared with smoothie and Ovamoltine chocolate spread to shield my tastebuds for this war. Haha. 

Even with armor, I only took 4 fork rolls of this Samyang's 2x. I can feel the numbness on my mouth. 

Never again. Haha! But that is a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment