Skip to main content

Four Sigmatic | Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane & Chaga

ABBEY: Wilma told me to drink this coffee when I’m studying a data science course. Not that I’ll give all the credits of passing the course and certifications to this coffee but it somehow helped me focus and not get tired in learning.

 The aroma itself will wake you up and this is the first coffee I drank straight black. No sugar or cream added just like the instructions in the packet. It taste coffee-bitter but no aftertaste. 

Please make note the price is not ordinary. Good thing we got it at a discounted price of S$16.46 per 10 packets.


Four Sigmatic, Mushroom Coffee Mix, Think With Lion's Mane & Chaga

WILL: 
Do you want me to be like a zombie? Forever awake? Give me a simple cup of coffee and you will unlock that chapter of my life. Haha! 


I bought Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane & Chaga for Abbey. It will give extra brain kick for his trainings. So are you wondering how I got to know of this mushroom coffee? I am on hunt for it since last year, I remembered my Nanay preparing me a mushroom coffee when I am still at high school, so I seek and I found new one to test.

It taste like your own freshly brewed coffee and I can't capture the taste of the mushrooms. For minutes, I felt the punch on my brain. This is no joke, it made me feel happy and my brain gets more attentive and focused. Altogether, it is a great experience. 

Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee doesn't affect my sleeping schedule. I snooze better. I sleep longer and uninterrupted. 

Now, my second box is on its way to Singapore. Every time I prepare my cup at office, colleagues become curios, they tasted, felt the difference how their brain works and requested me to buy for them. I think, Four Sigmatic should pay me for because I converted some peoplee to be their international customer. Haha. 

Go ahead, try their selection of coffee and chocolate drink. You can order Four Sigmatic Coffee at iHerb and get a cash back using ShopBack. :) 

Enjoy your coffee and wake up that happy hormones and maximze the function of your brain. 



***
Four Sigmatic | Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane & Chaga
iHerb(W) https://us.foursigmatic.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...