Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sentosa's First Buskers Festival



ABBEY:
Busker's festival is great and fun. Back in the Philippines, I just see busker during holiday season in malls. Now, I can have picture with them as well. They posted also the rules when you are watching the performances. Bawal ang PIKON, go with the flow. And how much it cost us? 0SGD. Yes, its free. Definitely, we had a great time :)








WILL: Back again on Sentosa Island, 3rd time. 
      All I can do is laugh and be amazed on all their acts. It's so good to feel inside the lightness in appreciating all the jokes of the buskers.
     So nice that Sentosa set up that event. Many people swarming around, amused and grinning like a child. 
     To all the performers, raise the glass up. Thank you for making our weekend so light. Oh by the way, I won in spin and win. I got a Sentosa Eco-bag and a Magnet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment