Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New World Hotel - Makati, Philippines

ABBEY:
During college, I sidelined as a light man in video coverage. And whenever we cover for a wedding in a hotel, I used to dream to stay there for a night or two. Hotel staff will treat you as  if you're the most VIP in the world :) I experience that in New World Hotel. The hotel was great. They have ongoing wedding dress fair when we came, The Runway Project, so their lobby exhibited different gowns. Our room is spacious, twin bedroom, enough for 6-8 pax. We also dipped on their pool. :) Thanks to Neth's connection, we got it half the price.











WILL: It's my birthday! And who's idea ito? It is from my friendly-friend, Neth. Usually on my birthday dahil summer, we go for a out of town to have some splurge sa mga resorts. But now, we just stayed in Makati. 
      This hotel was aka Renaissance, now the name is New World Hotel. From office, I went straight to the hotel. There, in their vast spaced lobby, my friends were waiting for me, as usual grand entrance na naman ako. ;p.
      We have fun in our stay. A comfy room, clean pools, a free drink from our beloved Kuya V and a tipsy tipsy night with a revelation game. ahahaha!
      I am so thankful as always to my true friends who is always there for me. Oooops, almost forgot I just paid half of the hotel rate(Php3200.00), why? it's one of Marineth's gift for me. hehehe. 
      I love to stay in hotels, just to soak in my self in a hot tub. A sweet escape for me in a stressful world of Bureau of Customs in Philippines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment