Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sentosa - Asia's Favorite Playground

ABBEY:
Choice of Thrill? Parajump? It made me stressful a week before the event. I don't know how to say to Wilma that I want to back out. Its not that I'm afraid of heights, but I'm not used to ride all those kind of amusements. "OK lang, nandyan na e" Parajump is jumping in a 5-storey platform with only harness in your back. All you have to do is to jump out of the platform after they counted 3. It was a great experience. I screamed like a bass soloist and Wilma can't resist to laugh at it. :) This year, Sentosa is having a ticket sale again, approximately 50SGD for choice of thrill or fun. Grab some now :)




WILL: Choice of Fun or Choice of Thrill? Syempre I chose the THRILL.. 
      Can not wait for that day for my first ParaJump. Wooohoooo. Adrenaline rush tlga. I hope we can try the Megazip next year with Ate Loide. 
      Then here comes the Luge, so this is like a go-cart. Whenever I see a space, singit lng ng singit maunahan lng si Abbey. ahaha. Pero I think he is so gentleman to let me win. 
     The skyride just gave us a nice view of Beaches of Sentosa, while the CineBlast-Extreme Log Ride gave Abbey a hard time, he almost puke. But we enjoyed the 4D Magix. hehehe. Kakatuwa.
     We linger in to their beaches also, just roam around and watch people having their fun with water and sand.
     







No comments:

Post a Comment