Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Quilt & Beddings at Metro Magic

Abbey: I'm hearing complains.."Pangit ng kumot"...."Ang lamig..tumatagos ang lamig".."Turn off the AC or electric fan". I don't have any idea what to give Wilma this holiday season and for our anniv. Then one Monday while I'm ironing clothes, I have this great plan. I'll buy what she wants. Quilt, with matching bed sheet. So after my chore, I hurried to the mall, and bought my presents. I was not wrong, she liked them. She was happy to have them. "Parang nasa hotel ako", that's what she said. It only cost a couple hundred of bucks, but her joy and her adequate sleep is priceless. Good thing there is Metro in Compass Point.


WILL: We badly need a rice cooker so I hurriedly go to Suntec to buy one. Upon asking Abbey if he can carry the rice cooker for me on his way home, he said "Ano to?", I answered "I bought new bed sheet, sale eh." 
      
His gift was busted again (bwahaaha), he opened his suitcase and there was 4 sets of gifts. 
      
Ripping the wrappers off, I saw a quilt and the whole set of beddings. Missed my comforter back in the Philippines. Kahit gabi, I cleaned the room and put on our new quilt. Hayyyy goodnight sleep. Parang nasa hotel lng ako. Love my Abbey, he knows exactly what I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment