Saturday, November 20, 2010

Marigold - Peel Fresh


ABBEY:
These juices helped me to survive getting cold and cough here at SG. Iba talaga ang natural compared to Vitamin C from drugstore. My mom also told me to drink juice to boost my immune system. Good thing here, there's a good variation of juices which means lot choices for me. We already tried mangosteen, wheatgrass and veggies, apple with aloe, carrot, black currant, mixed berries and the classic OJ. :)


WILL: I am fond of drinking juice, pinalaki ako ng parents ko na puno ng juice yung fridge namin. So when we saw it on grocery stand, I knew I want to taste this juice, a concoction of fruits and veggies. 
      At first, Abbey is in doubt to taste it, but it is soooo good, and Abbey easily became an instant fan of this nutritious drink. 
      These days, its better to drink good juices than to take some synthetic medicines. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment