Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pork Steak

Pork Steak
Peel 3 Potatoes

Calamasi - 20 pcs

1 Tbsp. of Minced Garlic

8 pcs of Pork Chop

2 Onion

1 cup Soy Sauce



Steps:
1. Fry the potatoes. Set aside.
2. Saute the minced garlic, before the garlic turns brown, add the pork.
3. Add the soy sauce and let it simmer until the meat become tender.
4. Add the calamansi juice. Let it simmer for 5 mins.
5. Salt and Pepper to taste.
6. Add in the onion rings and fried potatoes.
7. Serve.


VERDICT:

WILL: One of my fave na ulam ito. When Abbey asked me kung ano ang gusto ko na lutuin nya, I told him to cook some "Batchoy" pero he denied my request, then I asked him to made some pork steak. Then, he agreed.
      The sourness overpower the salty taste of soy sauce, sarap. I like to eat half cooked onions, kaya Abbey throw in the onions just before the last simmer. Yung potatoes was fried, so imagine that, how good his version of pork steak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment