Monday, February 15, 2021

Natureland Spa Premium at Marina Bay Sands

ABBEY: At last after almost two years, our bodies got themselves a massage from a premium spa Natureland (Marina Bay Sands). Have a reservation before you head there. The session was 30 minutes behind the schedule but we got a nice couple room. I told the masseuse not to be fooled by Wilma’s built and they can give her a hard massage. 

I enjoyed the neck cracking and “elbowing”. I felt my spine decompressed, my shoulders and calves relaxed. I was continuously asked if I’m OK, which I am. All the muscle stiffness is gone. I turned into a jelly. Haha. 

We were given ginger tea and water after the session. Definitely recommended!

Natureland Spa Premium at Marina Bay Sands



WILL: Natureland Spa branches are sprouting in many places in Singapore and one of their newest premier branch is at Marina Bay Sands. 

We booked 4PM and arrived on time but I am not sure what happened and our schedule was pushed to 440pm. Before 5PM we are already at one of their couple room and we were handed a disposable underwears. The room, the sheets are clean and pleasantly smells. We chose exotic oil aroma for our massage.

Abbey advised my masseur that I need a hard massage and it is the start of my new life! Haha! The masseur frantically kneaded my back, my shoulder and side of my ribcage. It is a total relief. This is one if the few spa that I will give a 5-Stars. Haha!

Definitely will comeback by April.

***
Natureland Spa Premium at Marina Bay Sands
(W) https://www.natureland.com.sg/mbs/
(H) Daily 9AM - 2AM
(A) 2 Bayfront Avenue #B1-149/150 The Shoppes At Marina Bay Sands Singapore 018972
(T) 6788 6780

No comments:

Post a Comment