Monday, February 8, 2021

Wonder Woman 1984 - Singapore iMax

ABBEY: I was excited waking up on Christmas Day. This is the day with Gal Gadot via WW1984. To be honest I’m not an avid fan of Wonder Woman and doesn’t know the story in depth. For me it is just like another kid’s superhero movie: small guy became big guy then goes bad but hero saves the day and ending. 

But the scene where Gal used the Lasso of Truth to communicate to people is really touching. As they say the truth shall prevail. Gal (Wonder Woman) is beautiful whenever she laughs, smile, sarcastic or even cries. Spoiler Alert: Wait for the OG Wonder Woman at the end.

Wonder Woman 1984 - Singapore iMax




WILL: Abbey’s all time crush. This will be our first and last movie screening for year 2020. Ohh. COVID! Haha. So Wonder Woman is not from planet Earth, ahhmmm am I correct? Haha! She is powerful woman that can swing by the clouds and lightning. 

Ohh, sorry but it is so childish. As usual, Wonder Woman 1984 is catered for DC fans. I am Marvel. So what can you expect? I can’t fathom the storyline. Well, whatever. It is feel good movie but not my cup of tea.

***
SHAW Theatres Lido
(W) https://www.shaw.sg/IMAX
(A) 350 Orchard Rd, House, 5th/6th floor Shaw, Singapore 238868
(T) 6235 2077


No comments:

Post a Comment