Saturday, August 18, 2018

Makanista - A New Style Food Court

ABBEY: Wilma suggested to eat at Makanista. It has 3 shops that offers Western, Indian, and Chinese/local foods. 

I had crispy chicken burger with fries. Food prices starts at 5-6 SGD. Nothing special about my burger :) But the chicken is juicy and crispy.

Makanista - A New Style Food Court
Western Food - Burger and Fries

Makanista - A New Style Food Court
Plain Prata 

WILL: It is 7PM and diners are full! Why not head over at Makanista? 

It is like a hawker but every stall is selling drinks. I am craving for prata, yes plain prata with a fish curry sauce. And I am happy to know that they served a crispy-thin prata. OMG! How do they know that I prefer that? Hehe. 

A decent place to talk (not that noisy) and a good place for a affordable food at Tampines!

***
Makanista
(F) https://www.facebook.com/MakanistaSG/
(H) 8:00 - 10:00PM
(A) 4 Tampines Central 5, Tampines Mall, #01-42/43/44

No comments:

Post a Comment