Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Irvins Salted Egg's Hot Bomb

ABBEY: This is the new variation of Irvin’s chips. And I can say the chips are hot. Haha. I preferred fish skin and it went really well with the spicy and salted egg flavor. 



Irvins Salted Egg's Hot BombFish Skin and Potato Chips
WILL: I am ecstatic when I saw that Irvins Salted Egg offers a HOT BOMB! No! It is not the dangerous bomb but it will blast you by its spiciness!  

We bought a pack of Fish Skin and Potato Chips now, I can say this is indeed dangerously addictive haha! Abbey even told me that he will save $1 a day to get a big pouch of Hot Bomb Fish Skin. 

Even that Irvins supplies a huge fan of its chips, the quality and tastiness is still there. The flavour was not compromised. 

Get ready of your water in munching this snack! Whooo!! 

***
Irvins Salted Egg's Hot Bomb
(W) https://irvinsaltedegg.com
(H) 10am - 830pm
(A) Plaza Singapura B2-56

No comments:

Post a Comment