Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Starbucks Reserve™ Rochester Park

ABBEY: We went to one of the “atas” Starbucks branch in Singapore. It is at Rochester. Since it is Starbucks Reserved, I picked my item from their “reserved” menu. A venti size of Peru coffee. It went well with the complimentary cookie. 

It has a bit sour after taste though. The good thing is it is free; I used my Starbucks stars. Yey!



Starbucks Reserve™ Rochester Park


WILL: Our only goal is to visit the one of the unique Starbucks branch in Singapore. But surprise-surprise, we bumped into one Starbucks Reserve in town. 


As usual, I ordered my favourite Hoji Chia tea latte and Abbey tried one of the reserved coffee available. We opted to seat at the Reserve Bar because there is no seat available upstairs. Well, that is a good thing as we somewhat chatted with the barista and explained to us the beans and ways to brew the coffee. That's what you call making a connection with customer.

Now, you know where to go when you want some extraordinary taste on your coffee.


***
Starbucks Reserve™ Rochester Park
(W) http://www.starbucks.com.sg
(A)33 Rochester Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment