Monday, August 6, 2018

Guzman y Gomez - Mexican Taqueria

ABBEY: The first time we went to Gomez Y Guzman I ate the food very fast and standing as there are no tables available (lunch time at Tanjong Pagar).

Our second visit is at their branch at Star Vista mall. I had a beef burrito bowl. It is loaded with rice, black beans, salsa, cheese and chunks of beef. The serving will definitely make you full and satisfied. I hope they provide spoon as well.

Guzman y Gomez - Mexican Taqueria
MENU 

Guzman y Gomez - Mexican Taqueria
Mini Burrito and Burrito Bowl

Guzman y Gomez - Mexican Taqueria
The Star Vista Branch
WILL: Who does offer pork in a burrito? I think only Guzman Y Gomez have this right? 

For real, I am not a fan of burrito. I don't like rice on my wrap but this! This! The taste of salsa, black beans and cheese it is perfect for the succulent pulled pork. 

Warning! If you do not have a big tummy to store food, go for Mini size. It is indeed filling food!

***
Guzman Y Gomez - Mexican Taqueria
(W) https://gyg.com.sg
(H) 1030am - 930pm
(A) 1 Vista Exchange Green #01-32 The Star Vista

No comments:

Post a Comment