Sunday, January 10, 2016

Pie Face Singapore @ 313@Somerset - Café · Bakery

ABBEY: I didn't got the chance to bite into their pie, the first time we went here. I just had coffee as we came just after dinner. Good thing that I'm not...

My experience just got better. Second time, I ordered their Pie-fect meal; a drink with The Stack combo (Spicy chicken pie) for 7SGD. The Stack is compose of the pie at the bottom, then mash potato, then peas, then gravy. It was so delicious. The mash and peas were smooth and really went well with the gravy. I keep on catching for breath as the pie filling is spicy :)




WILL: After a remittance made at iRemit at Lucky Plaza, we walked our way to 313 Somerset basement 2 to indulge at Pie Face. 

Yep! I do love pies and I quite happy that Pie Face always have a promotion. Since my tummy is still under rehabilitation (haha), I ordered for a non-spicy variant... the chicken + mushroom. I love the idea of The Stack. A mashed potato and peas and splashed the pie with their gravy. The flavour is bursting inside my mouth. Total happiness! It made me full. A total meal. 

They also have take-outs! Instead of going to a fad coffeeshops this place is quite good to have some talks and catching-up with friends. You will surely enjoy the ambiance and the food and your pocket will not cry because they charge a set of meal that starts at $5. :)


***
Pie Face Singapore
(A)313 Orchard Road, #B3-10 313@Somerset
23 Serangoon Central, #B2-49A NEX
(T) 9622 5662
(W)http://pieface.com.sg/

(FB) https://www.facebook.com/piefacesg/

No comments:

Post a Comment