Skip to main content

Nike Flyknit Airmax 2014 - His and Her Shoes

ABBEY: My classmates during my elementary days used to discuss and boast about their shoes. That was the time Airmax was added in my vocabulary. But still I'm not keen on buying one since that was too expensive. Being blessed and having some change to spare, I got the red 2013 Airmax; very comfortable. 

So as a gift to Wil, I planned to buy her a pair. Only I came to know when I was about to buy that they have released their Flyknit version. Since the 2014 airmax color is pale, I ended up buying Flyknit with the striking colors :) She was surprised but I got the more of it when I went home and saw I have my own. Still the same comfort is there but more air and lightness on the shoes.





WILL: I am puzzled when Abbey always tells me that his 2013 airmax gave him a such comfort and he suggested that I should buy one in replacement of my 2 year old running shoes. I affirmed the idea but I know that I am not ready to splurge on things like this. 


Before Hearts' day of 2014 came, husband gave me the 2014 Nike Flyknit Airmax. Instead to give thanks, face-to-face asked him how much it costs, he answered "Mura lang.". Then I say my thank you after his response.

Everytime I wear my new shoes, Abbey always admires the color. And I really sensed that he likes to have one too. Haha! 

Comments

  1. Really enjoyed this read! The Flyknit Air Max 2014 is such an innovative model—lightweight, breathable, and stylish for both him and her. CDG Nike I love how Nike balances performance and design in these shoes, making them perfect for everyday wear while still standing out. Great insights!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...