Skip to main content

Enchanted Kingdom Philippines

ABBEY: Yes, its true. First time ko ito sa EK. Don't have the liberty to go here during my earlier years. Its just a dream for me to go. Wilma got our ticket in a Travel Expo. She said we will definitely go to the theme park once I go back to Philippines. On the day itself, I had butterflies on my stomach. I was very nervous. I got my baptism of fire at the Space Shuttle. Whenever I got into a thrilling ride, I can't manage to shout. I want to suppress it and have my lungs swallowed all my nervousness. But this ride made me scream, an embarrassing one. Hehehe. Ang baba ng sigaw ko. I enjoyed the day at the park. We ended up in a dinner at Leslie's.








WILL: This is my, ahmm, 7th time to go in here. hehehe. Every 26th of December, my oldest brother birthday, its been a ritual for us to go in Amusement Park, and Enchanted Kingdom was visited the most. 
      
I love extreme rides here. The hatest, carousel, it makes me dizzy..ha! Kart Trak, their go kart, love ko mangitgit di pwede na lalampasan ako. Kaya sa apat na magkakapatid, ako lng ang di binigyan ng wheels nila tatay. hahaha.. They knew the best for me. 
     
Very advisable to go in here on weekends for the fireworks display and if you do not want a long queue go in here on steamy hot summer weather. But don't forget your sunscreen protection.
     
This is the first time of Abbey here, weird diba and I saw in his face that he really enjoys that day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...