Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bausch + Lomb Contact Lenses

AbbeyI got this as a Christmas gift from my baby. She told me to try contact lenses for a change :) I was hesitant at first because its a pain getting the lenses to my eyes. I ended up with teary, red eyes and a runny nose. First week of use, its good. Wilma always puts them for me. Now on the second week, its my turn. So far its a piece of cake. I hope I will master it. Haha. Thanks for the new pair of eyes. It only cost 200SGD for a year. Not bad huh.



WILL: Its a long argument. Pros and cons for him to wear contact lenses. But when, i am always squinting my eyes for me to see some signs, Abbey made a deal that i should have a eye checkup too before he will get the lenses. 
So we headed to NEX to look for an optometrists. Abbey's eyes 225 - 220 last year was only 175-200.
       

After some tests, we pay the lenses not more than that we expect. Its for one year supply and every pair can be used for a month.
        

Happy for Abbey :)  Now he can put his contacts on without my help. 


1 comment:

  1. parehas tayo ng solution hehehe... maganda nga yan

    ReplyDelete