Monday, February 24, 2020

Café&Meal MUJI at Jewel Changi Singapore

ABBEY: I was surprised when Wilma told me that we’ll be having dinner at Muji at Jewel. Seriously? It is all household items. Turns out they have cafe and deli. Wow. I got the Hamburger with Burdock, Shiitake Sauce (SGD 18.9)What I like the most is their 16-grain rice. It has a lot of texture and you can even eat it on its own. The meal is savoury and will really fill you up. Pay extra for the drinks.

Café&Meal MUJI at Jewel Changi Singapore
MEALS 
Café&Meal MUJI at Jewel Changi Singapore
MENU

WILL: Even that our workplace is kilometres apart, Abbey and I find time to have a date night after office hours. What’s the newest “tambayan” for me and Abbey? It is the Jewel Changi. You should not ask why. Everybody knew that Jewel caters a wide array of food pallete. And one of those is the huge floor for Café&Meal MUJI. 

For dinner, I chose to have Pork Katsu Donburi ($15.90). The pork is not that salty and perfectly soft and juicy. Well unlike other that’s overfried. The unique onset egg that gave the extra creaminess in my mouth. And the star of the meal...the 16-grain rice! It is indeed a luxury! How a simple looking rice will be that mushy and will give emphasis to every flavour of your viand. Wow! Just wow! 

I am an instant fan of Muji Cafe! If you are at Jewel Changi, this is another cafe to visit and try!

***
Café&Meal MUJI at Jewel Changi Singapore 
(W) https://cafemeal.muji.com/sg/
(H) 10am - 10pm
(A) #02-227, 228 & 229, Jewel Changi Airport, 78 Airport Boulevard, Singapore 819666
(T) 6241 1385

No comments:

Post a Comment